Sunday 27 March 2011

Beware Spain! I'm comin' ! :D :D :D


I was packing all Sunday long :))  It was tiring activity but it helped me discover that I have got plenty of clothes in my wardrobe! It was pretty suprising actually :D Generously speaking I usually wear black clothes. Black jeans, black shirt plus black belt or black ribbon in my hair... But... When I discovered that I owe many light yellow, white or floral skirts I've decided to take them with me :P The last time when I wore them was seven... maybe eight years ago. Long, long, long time ago :)

 I am also taking my camera 'cause I want to take many beautiful photos. Not olny in Barcelona. Everywhere. And I want to photograph people as well as places. :))


PS  I have been listening to Yann Tiersen for a few weeks. He's totally brilliant! I especially like 'Le moulin' which is really beautiful. Really...
I like also 'J'y suis jamais all' , 'Sur Le Fil' or 'II'





That's all for now. Take care :)
Ania

4 comments:

  1. great, great blog, ania!! a lot to see there. greetings from germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot! ^^ the same for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took this background, too. I like that so much... Is it okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right :) I've got no objections ;)

    ReplyDelete